For my 12th birthday in September my mom took me to New York City for 2 days and we went and did everything!!! We saw the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Ground Zero where the Twin Towers stood. At the very end of our trip we went to see the Broadway Production of Wicked!!! I loved it!!!
Ground Zero.
Ground Zero's Memorial Site.
On the Ferry passing by the Statue of Liberty.
The Chelsea Market where me and my mom ate lunch.
H&M New York where I got my sunglasses for a buck.
The Flat Iron Building.
The Empire State Building.
Times Square.
Me with the Cookie Monster and Elmo. We had to give them tips after the picture and so we gave Elmo some but we didn't have enough for the Cookie Monster so he got mad at us.
Me and my mom had a little something before we went to see Wicked. They were the best cupcakes ever!!! If you ever go to New York go to Crumbs Bakery Shop and try their brownie cupcake (top left). We also got Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (top right), Red Velvet (bottom left), and a S'mores cupcake (bottom right).
Wicked!!! The best and only Broadway show I have ever seen!!!
Me with the dude who plays Fiyero in Wicked but you can hardly tell because my mom wouldn't stop shaking!!!
It's the real Wizard's understudy!!! He's the bald one.
I didn't like the Subways after I saw a HUGE rat!!!
When I got home my dad and my siblings had painted the car to say "Happy Birthday Mackenzie".
My awesome green and pink birthday cake.
Love your blog! What a great way to keep a journal. Keep the posts coming!
ReplyDelete