Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cute and Funny Sayings.

Here are some cute and funny sayings that I want to share with you just for fun.

-All kids are gifted; some just open their packages earlier than others.
-Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
-Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you finally get it, and then you wonder what to do with it.


-There is no “I” in team, but there’s an “M” and “E!”
-Life is tough, get a helmet
-A good friend would bail you out of jail. But a best friend would be sitting next to you saying, "Dang! That was fun!".
-Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
-Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the world together.


-Family's are like fudge. Some are sweet, but most are nutty.
-Music is pretty much like candy. You've got to throw away the wrappers.
-When you smile, I know your plotting something that I must become involved in.
-You think I'm screwed up, wait until you see the rest of my family.
-I'm not short... You're just freakishly tall!
-Even in heels, I'm still shorter than my best friend.

2 comments: